Chocolate mousse is one of my favourite deserts by far. This Treetarian variation of the traditional chocolate mousse is absolutely delicious.
It’s a super simple recipe anyone can do, ready under 5 minutes (and 1 hour in the fridge). You only need 4 ingredients, that’s it.
- 1/2 glass of coconut milk
- 2 spoons of (raw) cacao powder
- 2 spoons of coconut blossom sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Locust bean gum
- Blend all ingredients till smooth consistency
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- Optionally ad topping of coconut rasp and/or nuts